Effective: June 2019
Before you are permitted to use GlitchTv, you are required to accept these Terms and Conditions and any Special Terms, as the case may be, by clicking the "accept" button present via the user interface.
GlitchTv provides a personalized subscription and non-subscription service that allows its users to access Bahamian TV shows, movies or other content over the Internet to certain computers and other GlitchTv compatible devices.
To use the GlitchTv service, you must have Internet access and a GlitchTv ready device. You must also subscribe to the GlitchTv service by creating a GlitchTv account.
GlitchTv account holders will be able to access a free subscription service which is ad-based and free-of-charge for a trial period. You understand that you may be subjected to paid ads through any show that you wish to view. You may not skip the ad.
You can cancel your GlitchTv subscription at any time. An email will need to be sent to
Theglitchtv1@gmail.com and your account will be deleted.
- 1. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription terms and implement fee-based subscription services at any time; however, any fee-based subscription changes or changes any of our subscription terms will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- GlitchTv Service
The GlitchTv service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your GlitchTv subscription, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the GlitchTv service and view GlitchTv content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
3.1. The GlitchTv service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of content.
3.2. GlitchTv content is not available for download and offline viewing.
3.4. The quality of the display of the GlitchTv content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection.
3.5. GlitchTv software is developed by, or for, GlitchTv and is designed to enable viewing of GlitchTv content through GlitchTv ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the GlitchTv.
- Passwords and Account Access. The member who created the GlitchTv account may access the account from any GlitchTv compatible device. The account holder can sign in on as many devices as they wish.
- Warranties and Limitations on Liability. The GlitchTv service is provided "as is" and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect, consequential and exemplary damages against us and YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH GlitchTv INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE GlitchTv CONTENT IS TO STOP USING GlitchTv. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH GlitchTv, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH GlitchTv. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY CONTENT POSTED BY A THIRD-PARTY OR CONDUCT OF A THIRD-PARTY ON GlitchTv. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.
- Class Action Waiver. WHERE PERMITTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND GlitchTv AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless both you and GlitchTv agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright Policy
GlitchTv respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, GlitchTv may terminate and/or disable the subscription of users who it suspects to be infringers of the copyrights (or other intellectual property rights) of others. Additionally, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, GlitchTv may remove or disable access to material on any of its websites or hosted on its systems that may be infringing or the subject of infringing activity.
- 2. Customer Support. To find more information about our service and its features or if you need assistance with your account, please use the GlitchTv Contact form on our website.
- 5. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. changes in password, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
- 6.Waiver. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.